Amidhara Gold Ful Bahar (AG Ful Bahar)
Next Generation Flowering Stimulant
AMIDHARA FUL-BAHAR contains polymeric adjuvants that can be much beneficial for floriculture, vegetables, seasonal crops & horticulture. It is a unique blend of Plant extracts (viz. basil, karanja and castor to name of few), Amino acid, Fulvate, etc. This product promotes the Vegetative growth, flowering & fruiting resulting into the better quality and yield.
Features of Amidhara Ful-Bahar:
The properties of AMIDHARA GOLD FUL-BAHAR on foliar application get stick to the aerial part & promote cell elongation, cell differentiation, pollen germination & help to absorb nutrients necessary for growth and development of flower & fruit. It stimulates the metabolic functions in the plant, resulting in good plant health.
Benefits of Amidhara Ful-Bahar:
- Promotes early flowering & fruiting
- Prevents flower drop
- Size & Quality of produce improves by stimulating flowering
- Promotes the health of crop by stimulating metabolic functions which enhances cell division & elongation
- Increases overall production of crop yield.
- DRIP APPLICATION: 40 ml /Acre with 200 Litre water
- FOLIAR SPRAY: 4 ml / Pump
- Apply at flowering emergence stage
- 3-4 weeks before harvesting.
- For all vegetables, Fruit crops application starts after 30 days of germination & continuous spray at every 15 days shall help increasing yield.
All Vegetables and Crops along with Floriculture and Horticulture.
Compatible with all commonly used natural fertilizer, pesticides & insecticides for organic farming.
Product Name: AMIDHARA GOLD FUL BAHAR (AG Ful Bahar)
Product Type: Liquid
Active Ingredient: It is a unique blend of Plant extracts (viz. basil, karanja and castor to name of few), Amino acid, Fulvate, etc
Grade: Ready to use
Properties: Water soluble & natural non-toxic can be mixed with all types of insecticides
Usage/Application: In all Vegetables and Crops along with Floriculture and Horticulture.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
Shelf Life: 3 years from the date of manufacturing.
Packing Details: 50 ml Allunimium bottle. Customize Packing option for bulk supply available
Sample Availability: YES