AMIDHARA SOIL PRO (ASP) Liquid
It is a unique & high-quality blend of herbal (viz. Neem, Karanj to name a few) extracts and microbial consortium. It is very effective in controlling different kind of fungal infection and effectively controls various nematodes.
Diseases & infections controlled by Amidhara Soil Pro:
- Fungal Infections: Diseases such as Root rots, Wilts, Brown rot, Damping off, Charcoal rot and other seed borne and soil borne fungal diseases in crops.
- Sheath Blight of Rice, Maize & other diseases caused by Rhizoctonia spp (Species pluralis) and Xanthomonas spp, Pythium spp, Phtophthera spp ,Alternaria spp.
- Effectively controls Nematode infection in crops like Pomegranate, Guava, Potato, Ladyfinger, Tomato, Cucumber etc. to name a few.
Benefits of Amidhara Soil Pro:
- Inhibits any kind of fungal infections
- Protects the crop from nematode attack
- Protects soil and plants from termites
- Maintains the soil conditions and make soil porous.
- Helps in healthy growth of plant and improve crop productivity.
500 ml ASP liquid/Acre
Method Of Application:
Seed treatment: Mix 400 ml ASP liquid for 20 kg seeds with water. Dry the seeds in shade for 30 minutes and sow the treated seeds within 24 hours.
Soil application (Per Acre): Mix 500 ml of ASP liquid with organic fertilizer (e.g. AMIDHARA Granules) and apply after 1 hour.
Soil drenching, Nursery application, Root dipping: Mix 5 ml of ASP liquid per Litre of water.
Drip Irrigation: Mix 500 ml of ASP Liquid per acre.
APPLICATION TIME: Best at the time of seed sowing and any time of crop development.
RECOMMENDED CROPS: Cash crops, Paddy, Wheat, Cotton, Fruit crops, Banana, Mango, Pomegranate, Grapes, Orange, All Vegetables, Tomato, Brinjal, Lady finger Garden & nursery plants, turfs & Ornamental plants etc.
For best results DO NOT APPLY chemical fertilizers before & after 4 days of application.
Product Name: AMIDHARA SOIL PRO (ASP)
Product Type: Liquid
Active Ingredients: Microbial Consortium including Neem and Karanj extract etc.
Grade: Ready to use
Properties: Water soluble liquid
Usage/Application: In all Vegetables and Crops along with Floriculture and Horticulture.
Shelf Life: 1 year from the date of manufacturing.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
Packaging: 100 ml, 500 ml & 1 Litre HDPE bottle. Customize Packing option for bulk supply available
Sample Availability: YES